XTAR MC6C 6 Bay Charger
The XTAR MC6C is a six-bay battery charger that is designed to quickly charge up Li-ion batteries efficiently, saving time and energy. The intuitive smart charging features allow the MC6C to detect the appropriate charging current according to input power, ultimately protecting both the batteries and charger from over-heating and other damage.
With an embedded LCD screen, it is easy to see the real-time status with the corresponding battery icons displaying charging current, battery capacity and charging status.
The MC6C has multiple protections programmed for safe charging including over-current, over-charge, over-voltage and short-circuit protections that will protect batteries and ensure they reach their full-service potential. The MC6C also features both an auto cut-off for when batteries are fully charged.
- Input Voltage: 5V ± 3A
- Constant Charging Current: 1A x 3 / 0.5A x 4
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 ± 0.05V
- Cut-off Current: <120mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Compatible with Li-ion: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, Flat-32650
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.37" x 5.82" x 1.33" (111mm x 148mm x 34mm)