What are HEETS, how to choose the right for you and how to use them.
HEETS are tobacco sticks made for use with IQOS devices, commonly known as heat sticks in other countries. They serve as an alternative to cigarette smoking. Using an IQOS device, advanced technology warms the HEETS stick to a suitable temperature to create a mist which contains nicotine and natural tobacco flavour, without burning the tobacco. When compared to smoking, this technique emits 95% fewer hazardous chemicals.
HEETS are made to provide you the same level of tobacco sensation and duration as a cigarette. Each HEETS stick is comparable to a cigarette's (of up to 6 minutes or 14 puffs). And the duration of HEETS depends on how you huff. The duration of your HEETS would last longer with softer, longer puffs.
The HEETS flavour you select will mainly depend on your needs. Think about your preferred body and intensity, as well as whether you prefer classic or menthol flavours in your HEETS.
For example, if somebody was searching for a menthol taste and rather a light intensity, they may go for HEETS Turquoise. They could also think about HEETS Russet if they prefer a more intense flavour.
Once you’ve chosen your HEETS flavour, it's time to put your IQOS to use now that you've purchased it. This kit is incredibly simple to use and run; just follow these steps:
1. Use the kit's provided pocket charger to charge your device. When the LED light on the charger start to blink, remove it. Your device is now fully charged and available for use.
2. Take off the device's cap.
3. Carefully place a HEET stick within the holder. Keep in mind not to twist the stick as you insert.
4. Press the power button on the top of the device for a few seconds after inserting the stick. The light will begin blinking, and you'll notice a tiny vibration. That means your device is ready to begin heating
5. When your device finishes heating up, it is ready to being vaping.
6. Simply inhale through the mouthpiece and enjoy.
The natural tobacco is heated by IQOS devices utilising a heat-control mechanism at a set temperature range, preventing tobacco from burning. E-cigarettes, on the other hand, vaporise e-liquid; both technologies are designed to produce nicotine vapour.
Although IQOS creates vapour, heat-not-burn electronic cigarettes differ from conventional electronic cigarettes in a number of ways. Of course, the primary distinction is that IQOS makes use of actual tobacco. You use one HEETS stick at a time with IQOS, just like a cigarette, giving it a smoking-like experience.
Browse our entire range of HEETS at 888 Vapour using the link below: