on orders over £25
888 Vapour are delighted to bring you the Head Shot Nicotine Shots manufactured by Juice Sauz. They are the most convenient way to add nicotine to your favourite e-liquids- simply remove the nib from the shot and mix with your shortfills to create your desired nicotine strength. As with all Juice Sauz products, these nicotine headshots are TPD compliant.
Juice SauzOriginal price £1.50 - Original price £1.50Original price£1.50£1.50 - £1.50Current price £1.50
Juice Sauz Head Shot Nicotine Shots are the convenient TPD compliant way to add nicotine to your favourite e-liquids! Simply remove the nib from th...View full detailsOriginal price £1.50 - Original price £1.50Original price£1.50£1.50 - £1.50Current price £1.50Sale Sale
What is a head shot?
A head shot is a small shot of nicotine designed to be added to vaping e-liquids which come without an existing nicotine content.
How much nicotine is in a shot?
The amount of nicotine in each head shot varies. Although an average amount expected to be found in a head shot is 18mg. At 888 Vapour we offer head shots with 4 different nicotine amounts: 0mg, 9mg, 18mg and 20mg.
What does TPD compliant mean?
Tobacco Product Directive, or TPD, is a regulatory act established by the European Union and used to regulate the sales of tobacco-related products including vaping devices, liquids and accessories.
If a product is TPD compliant it means that it has been manufactured in accordance with the rules set out in the TPD legislation.
How do you make a nicotine vape juice?
- It couldn’t be simpler to make a nicotine vape juice:
- Once you have got your shortfill e-liquid and nicotine headshot, simply remove the nozzles from both bottles.
- Pour the entire contents of your nicotine shot into your e-liquid and reapply its lid.
- Squeeze the shortfill bottle a few times to let new air in, then check that the lid is securely fastened before shaking vigorously.
- Repeat this process of squeezing and shaking a few times.
- To intensify the final result, you can leave your mixture in a dark cool space for 3 to 6 days, shaking the liquid intermittently in this time.
Do you get more nicotine from vaping or smoking?
As there is so much variety in traditional cigarettes it is hard to quantify an average nicotine content, but experts have put this at around 12mg. Therefore, it is most likely that you will get less nicotine from a vape. But, this, of course, depends on the amount of nicotine you choose to add to your e-liquid.
How much nicotine should I use?
The amount of nicotine you choose to add to your e-liquid is entirely up to you. Someone transitioning from traditional cigarettes to e-cigs might want to start with a higher nicotine level before slowly reducing this.
Depending on the type of cigarette you previously smoked the amount of nicotine you use will differ. The average amount of nicotine per cigarette is around 12mg however, this fluctuates by brand and type from 8mg to 20mg. So, check the amount in your preferred cigarette and adjust accordingly.
At 888 Vapour we recommend the following nicotine mixes for your shortfill e-liquids:
- Half an 18mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 25ml shortfill to create 30ml of 3mg e-liquid.
- 1 x 18mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 50ml shortfill to create 60ml of 3mg e-liquid.
- 2 x 18mg Head Shot Nicotine Shots in a 100ml shortfill to create 120ml of 3mg e-liquid.
- Half a 9mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 25ml shortfill to create 30ml of 1.5mg e-liquid.
- 1 x 9mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 50ml shortfill to create 60ml of 1.5mg e-liquid.
- 2 x 9mg Head Shot Nicotine Shots in a 100ml shortfill to create 120ml of 1.5mg e-liquid.
- Half a 0mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 25ml shortfill to create 30ml of 0mg e-liquid.
- 1 x 0mg Head Shot Nicotine Shot in a 50ml shortfill to create 60ml 0mg e-liquid.
- 2 x 0mg Head Shot Nicotine Shots in an 80ml shortfill to create 100ml 0mg e-liquid.
- 2 x 0mg Head Shot Nicotine Shots in a 100ml shortfill to create 120ml 0mg e-liquid.